2 cans full-fat coconut milk
2 probiotic capsules
1. Pour coconut milk into blender.
2. Open the probiotic capsules and empty contents into the blender. Blend with coconut milk. No vigorous mixing required. Just give it a gentle whirl.
3. Transfer to a sanitized glass jar (make sure it’s not still hot – you don’t want those probiotics to die).
4. Store it in a warm place for 24-48 hours. If it’s not thick enough for you, you can let it ferment for another 24 hours.
5. Add your favourite yogurt toppings and store the rest for up to a week in the fridge.
Serve & enjoy!
Tip: Fermenting food is not an exact science. If this doesn’t work out as you’d like it to, try different brands of coconut milk and/or probiotics.