Here's How You Can Stop the
Annoying Issues That are Making You Miserable
Discover Why You're Just Weeks Away From
Regaining Control Over Your Life
Have you ever felt that your life is not your own? That you're on a tread mill and you can't get off?
Does this sound familiar?
- Getting through the day is a struggle.
- You're tired and frustrated all the time.
- You feel tense and ready for a meltdown at any moment.
- Your body feels sluggish and achy.
- You have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep at night.
- Weight gain seems to be your new best friend.
- You crave sweet or salty foods all the time or bloat for no reason.
- One minute you're happy and the next the world is coming to an end.
- You've been diagnosed with a health condition and you're not sure why.
- You experience a lot of strange symptoms that don't seem related.
If you suffer from any or all of these, then you're experiencing the effect of stress.
It's the leading factor in all prevalent health issues, and it makes us feel miserable.
Here's the good news...
There is a way to turn your frown upside down.
And it doesn't involve buying expensive supplements or doing complicated exercise routines.
It involves eating good food to counter the toll stress takes on the body and implementing a few simple stress avoiding techniques. These can make all the difference.
So, ask yourself...
What Would You Do to Feel Like You Again and Be Able to Lose
Weight, Gain Energy and Feel Better About Your Life?
Have you said to yourself, "I would do anything to feel good again"?
Have you ever felt, "This should not be happening to me"?
If you have, then you've probably tried many things to feel better: supplements, medications with MDs/NDs and avoiding all kinds of food.
And like most people, you're tired of the fight. You're busy, stressed and fed up.
But I have more good news.
The content of the STRESS-BUSTERS WORKSHOP will help you:
- Re-balance your body
- Add stress-reducing techniques to your life
- Help you find the enjoyment you seek without running into burn-out
I'll provide you with information so that you can understand the interaction of diet and lifestyle factors. You will easily recognize what has happened in your life that led you to be where you are now. You will walk away with tools and recipes to implement into your daily life to prevent you from running into burn-out.
The STRESS-BUSTERS WORKSHOP will take place:
Date: Thursday, September 12th, 2019
Time: 6:00 - 8:00 pm EST
Where: Collab Space, 70 Bongard Ave, Ottawa, ON K2E 7Z9
Cost: $50.00 Early Bird Pricing on for a Limited Time!
Click HERE to Sign Up Now!
Give yourself this gift of the STRESS-BUSTERS WORKSHOP. This will be the best present you have ever given yourself!